Thursday, March 04, 2004

Spring has sprung!!!

The weather in Atlanta has been the best EVER!!! I have always been the type of person that allows the weather and/or the seasons to affect my psyche.

Sunny, warm day = Happiness! Rainy, cold day = Don't talk to me!

In the spirit of elation, I reconnected with Ol' Piece. We had been talking off and on since the email spat. I was comfortable with us both moving on...but there is still this undeniable attraction. I'm not sure what it is. Or do I?

I'm man enough to own up to the fact that a lot of the hostilities are my own doing. I could handle disagreements differently. I could take a softer, more Ghandi-like approach...but in haste, I tend to try my hardest to cut and slice. And that's a side of me that I never knew existed. Is this a repercussion of the incident(s) (11-19-03) with TheEx?! Am I forever wounded? Will I always labor this baggage?

I feel like this is a tango that we both are dancing for our own dark hidden reasons. And I'm not sure if I am ready for the music to stop.

No comments: