Monday, September 15, 2003

Randomly thinking...

Queers:
I love Queer Eye for the Straight Guy! And this weekend I caught an original episode with the first "Culture" guy before Jai...yep the infamous black Queer, Blair Boone!? And it's sad to say that I realize why he was recast...Where is the personality!? But over on MSN I noticed how the Queer I love to hate, Carson, is making the most of his 15 minutes of fame.

Unleash the Dragon:
Why Sisqo, why!?

Sorors:
Zeta who!?

Caushun:
I fear my honesty on this blog. I have shared it with a few people who know me...but I'm unaware of whether or not they even read it regularly. And do they even get it? Do I get it? I want to be able to say ANYTHING here. But now I'm starting to second guess myself.

I had a conversation with Carl last week:

me: wassup!
carl: i got your email.
me: oh yeah...
carl: who are you talking to on that website?
me: ummm...i'm just venting...alot of people do it...

And another conversation with Danielle:

danielle: what is that?
me: a web log
danielle: you just putting all your business out there...
me: yeah...ha ha ha
danielle: ha ha ha

We Meet Again...
We met months ago. We talked. Things became rather standoffish. You saw me out with a date...twice. We stopped speaking. I ran into you again on Saturday. You "lost my number." Now were reacquainted. Why do you prefer to text message me, rather than call? How do I tell you that I'm "in this situation?" Could we be? Will we ever know? Call me.

No comments: